Thank you for your interest in raising funds and awareness for Ishara Nepal.
It is our expectation that all people who represent IN will conduct their activity in a way that inspires trust, confidence and respect in our charity an the work we do.
Please take a moment to read this document as it outlines our requirements and the responsibilities for all who wish to fundraise for IN.
IN appreciates the support of all those who wish to undertake fundraising for us. However to manage risk organisational liability it is necessary for all individuals to follow the protocol below.
What you need to do:
- Provide a short written description of planned event.
- Read and sign IN’S Liability Disclaimer.
- Forward all funds raised to FHC within one month.
- Undertake all fundraising activities for IN using the following values of IN
- Positive attitude.
Once your fundraising activity has been approved and the Liability Disclaimer has been signed, our team will keep in touch with you and your progress. FHC may be able to assist in the following:
- Creating your own fundraising page
- Listing your event on our website or social media pages
- Receipts for you to give to donors. Receipt books should be kept in a safe place and returned to IN at end of event. Receipts should only be given to people who donate over $2.00. This excludes costs associated with event including administration, purchases for events, raffles and entry to events.
- IN representative to attend your event (dependent on availability)
- Providing a fundraising kit, which allows use of the IN Logo and images
- Reimbursement for any expenses incurred (without prior approval)
- Contact lists for you to use in promoting your event (due to privacy laws)
- FHC staff to help coordinate or run the event
- Any other general assistance in organising and marketing your event
- Applications for permits, licenses, or insurances required (these are the responsibility of the fundraiser)
- Prizes, auction or raffle items.